Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our services however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the service descriptions or other content available on the website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Please note that prices are subject to change without notice.
- Payment can be made by any method specified on our website. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- You agree that we may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all implied warranties with regard to the information, services and materials contained on this website including but not limited to warranties of title, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and non-infringement of proprietary or third-party rights. All such information, services and materials are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind.